Hello & Welcome Back!
We are so happy to see you! Yes it’s been a while but we have been busy working away in the background making changes to our restaurant to make it a safe place. We made some design changes to ensure you are still dining in a safe, comfortable and beautiful space. The safety and well being of both guests and staff are paramount to the Red Earth team and its operation. New hygiene and social distancing measures, some of those are listed below have been implemented to protect and reassure our guests and staff.
- Dining capacity in the restaurant has been reduced by 40%.
- Following the guidelines of the HSE, a number of air changes per hour are assured.
- Social distance of 2 meters allocated between tables. You will see new screens have been put in place to divide areas. This is for your safety and indeed privacy, and to reduce noise levels.
- All parties will be brought directly to their table. We will not have parties/groups larger than 6 at each table. Please wait to be seated.
- The restaurant is deep cleaned daily with high touch points cleaned on an hourly basis.
- Hand sanitiser provided at multiple locations in the restaurant for staff and guests.
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware all fully sanitised before use. Each table will be set before you are seated.
- Condiments like salt, pepper and sugar will be available but not on display at your table.
- Our open water dispenser area will no longer be in use.
- Napkins – we have provided napkins on the tables. However, we have placed small bins at each table and kindly ask all guests to dispose of our own napkins and tissue waste.
- Menus will be single-use and a digital version will be available via our website and app system at the entrance.
- Electronic payment is encouraged where possible.
- Additional contact information may be required before seating to assist in the event of suspected Covid-19 case within the restaurant.
- Should you require any further information or have any specific query, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you soon and please bear with these changes that are vital for a safer environment and implemented by the HSE, Failte Ireland and the Restaurant Association. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
The Red Earth Team x