Restoring the Balance Fine Food and Lifestyle –
The Concept Behind Red Earth’s Food Hall
Red Earth’s food hall a haven for foodies to discover great taste from Irish and International food producers. Red Earth is home to many producers and makers of well-known brands who have come to define our food experience and showcase Ireland as a leader in food production and quality. Red Earth takes pride in carefully choosing the highest standard of artisan producers and source only the most reputable suppliers to bring great taste and variety to Irish food lovers.
Our Food Hall very often plays host to theatre and activity with frequent tasting events. Shoppers can meet the very tastemaker’s behind lots of brands stocked in store and take time to discover each tastemakers journey from farm, to production to the shelf.
Red Earth Supporting Irish Food Producers
Some of Our Top Deliciously Tasting Irish Produce!
Who and Where?
- Áine’s – Cavan
- An Olivia – Westmeath
- Bell Lane Coffee – Westmeath
- Brona – Kerry
- Chez Emily – Dublin
- Chocolate Garden of Ireland – Carlow
- Crossogue Preserves – Tipperary
- Dalky Mustard – Dublin
- Dr. Coy’s – Dublin
- Fine Confectionery – Mallow
- Irish Atlantic Sea Salt – Skerries, Dublin
- Gran Grans – Loughrea
- Kilbeggan Foods – Westmeath
- Kylemore Acres – Galway
- Moran’s – Cavan
- Móinéir – Wicklow
- Nic & Ali – Dublin
- Niks Tea – Dublin
- O’Halloran’s Family Free Range Eggs – Longford
- Red Earth Jams and Chutneys – Westmeath
- Red Earth Italian Sauces – Westmeath
- Mo Bhia – Co. Westmeath
- Richmount Cordial Company – Longford
- Seymours – Cork
- Sherdian’s – Meath
- The Connemara Kitchen – Dublin
- The Foods of Athenry – Galway
Our list goes on…… but call in to view our extensive range!!